Monitoring Capabilities for ALL 3 Platforms
HOW WE MONITOR THE VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT IS TRULY UNIQUE
- Easy to Use
- 24/7 Real Time Monitoring
- Multiple Hypervisors/One Solution
- Automated Remediation
- Alerting and Troubleshooting
- Performance Analysis
- Physical and Virtual Environment
- Management Reporting
- Dashboards with Easy Drill Down
A customer coined the term “Comprehensive Virtual Server Monitoring” to describe how our technology monitors the virtual environment. Simply put, a monitoring solution must provide visibility into performance or availability problems with virtual machines, hosts, applications and the associated physical infrastructure. Then, an administrator must be able to take action when necessary. Without these two basic capabilities there is both risk and the need for multiple products. Most solutions available today do not fulfill these requirements.
Ask yourself the question: Is my monitoring solution comprehensive?
Click here to TAKE THE CHALLENGE
The technical product features that deliver “Comprehensive Virtual Server Monitoring” are:
- Agentless API integration with the hypervisor to collect host and virtual machine metrics.
- Intelligent Agents which are a “click to deploy,” low resource utilization and can:
- Capture metrics on applications residing on quests
- Initiate automated fix actions if there is a performance degradation
- Leverage “master agent” capability for remote monitoring
- End-to-End Performance Monitoring: The physical infrastructure is a necessity as the performance and availability of the virtual environment is impacted by IT elements beyond the host and virtual machines.
- Management Console plug-in for XenCenter or vCenter so that the virtual and physical environment can be managed and viewed using XenCenter or vCenter.
- Dashboards with easy drill down for root cause analysis