Real-Time Dashboards & Historical Reports from Your NetScaler…all for $500 per NetScaler.
HyperThetical for NetScaler is a purpose built technology that, combined with Citrix NetScaler, allows the user to view real-time dashboards, live reports and run historical analysis for management and application owners on critical data related to XenApp and XenDesktop, application utilization and access, NetScaler functions and server performance.
HyperThetical for NetScaler features out of the box integration with Citrix NetScaler. This powerful add-on to NetScaler enables administrators to gain deep visibility into:
- Track user behavior.
- Run historical trending analysis and run reports.
- Isolate client and server-side performance issues.
- Anticipate application and server performance issues.
- Create performance thresholds and alerts.
- Track application and server utilization.
- Understand key XenApp and XenDesktop performance metrics like ICA latency, Jitter and RTT.
- Freely share live, interactive reports with colleagues, management and application owners.
- Fully understand and correlate availability and latency of servers and VIPs.
- …much more!
Additionally, HyperThetical for NetScaler sends syslog messages to other monitoring solutions such as MonitorIT, enterprise monitoring frameworks and business intelligence tools like Splunk and Crystal Reports. This enables system administrators to be even more proactive with their NetScaler environment by integrating their analysis and reporting into a centralized monitoring tool and process. All of these enhancements make it easier and faster for companies of all sizes to optimize their IT environments – helping to ensure a seamless delivery of applications while reducing the number helpdesk tickets generated by end users.
- Support for NetScaler 9.3, 10.0, and 10.1 and corresponding AppFlow protocols.
- HDX Insight metrics fully supported.
- VMware, XenServer, and Hyper-V Hypervisor Support.
- Installs in minutes as a virtual appliance.
- Auto deployment & discovery of NetScaler environment
- API Interface for direct data export to data warehouses and other BI environments.
- Integration into other monitoring tools and frameworks.
- Real Time and Historic NetScaler Analysis.
- Fully customizable dashboards and reports.
- Quick drill down into key performance metrics and reports.
- Share fully-interactive LIVE reports with team members – no additional licenses required!
- Mobile Ready for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and Microsoft Surface.
- LOW COST – $500 per NetScaler device.
Common Use Cases
- “Citrix is slow” – drill down into ICA latency to determine client and/or server-side the root cause.
- Application connection issues – user login issues, 40x-errors
- NetScaler performance abnormalities – load balancing inaccuracies
- Generate real-time and historical reports on:
- application usage reports for users, clients and/or application owners.
- Identify most frequently used applications and their impact on session performance
- Operational Intelligence:
- Correlate session performance to local and remote users.
- Utilize real-time web and XenApp and XenDesktop session dashboards
Issue: Remote OWA users experiencing unexplained downtime in 10 minute intervals when connecting to back-end servers.
Resolution: HyperThetical for NetScaler analyze the incoming connections and backend Exchange servers to troubleshoot the issue and provide a resolution path to the Cox Team.
Results: Remote users are now able to connect from OWA to Exchange with no downtime.
Issue: 80% of total workforce was remote using XenApp and XenDesktop sessions passing through NetScaler. Had no way to stay ahead of performance issues related to the handoff.
Resolution: HyperThetical for NetScaler analyzed the NetScaler ecosystem and quickly identified that external network latency the root cause of the issue.
Results: Suncoast was able to stay ahead of performance degradation in VDI sessions, better balance back-end server requests for their remote users and quickly pinpoint any network failure points.