Performance Monitoring for multiple hypervisors from one console:
Get a Demo or 30-Day Free Trial
After you send your request a member of the Goliath team will follow up with you directly.
Have a Question for Goliath’s Technical Team?
To speak to a member of Goliath’s Technical Team about Proactive Virtual Server Performance Monitoring, please contact us at:
Complete Visibility Into the Full Virtual Stack
A client coined the term “Comprehensive Virtual Server Monitoring” to describe how our technology monitors the virtual environment. Simply put, a monitoring solution must provide visibility into performance or availability problems with virtual machines, hosts, applications, and the associated physical infrastructure. With that information, an administrator must be able to take action when necessary. Without these two basic capabilities there is both risk and the need for multiple products. Most solutions available today do not fulfill these requirements.
Top reasons why administrators select Goliath for performance monitoring of virtual server environments:
- Five Layers of Visibility - Eliminate blind spots and false positives. We give you unparalleled visibility into the Host, VM, Application, OS, and Hardware levels of your infrastructure—all from one product.
- Cross-Hypervisor Support - It doesn’t matter if you have instances of VMware vSphere ESX and ESXi, Citrix XenServer, and Hyper-V running together in your environment, you can still monitor them all right from the same console. No need to buy anything else.
- Plug directly into vCenter and XenCenter - Now you never have to leave vCenter or XenCenter. You can put a Goliath tab right in there and troubleshoot right from the same console.
- Proactive Remediation Engine - Execute simultaneous alerts and fix actions automatically or manually. We have out-of-the-box remediation actions for many of the most common problems you might face and it’s easy to customize actions specific to your environment.
- Real-Time Dashboards, Historical Reports and Daily Health Checks - No scripting or configuration required. Access the real time and historical data you need, right out of the box. Our trending reports will help you anticipate potential issues and our health checks will help you provide objective evidence of root cause to show management and find a permanent resolution.
- Intelligent Alerting - Improve your remediation times with easily customizable alerts based on thresholds, events, faults, and failures.
- Remote Monitoring Master Agent - Monitor your remote infrastructure without deploying a separate instance or additional hardware. Our remote location agent initiates connection back to the main monitoring server. Our intelligent agent is low resource and doesn’t need to be rebooted on update.
- Help Desk Alert Resolution Feature - Let your help desk know exactly what to do when an alert is triggered. You can include specific notes in each type of alert so whoever is at the help desk will perform the standard response sequence.
- Monitor Physical Infrastructure on the Same Console - Consolidate your monitoring tools and simplify your IT Operations. We can monitor your physical infrastructure right in the same product.