Our goal is to build a software company that provides high value technologies to our IT customers. Though our Research and Development group is very active in the design and release of leading edge products, we constantly look to broaden our product portfolio through strategic partnerships and acquisitions.
Augmenting internal development with partnerships or acquisitions is a common business practice across industries. However, the Goliath Technologies approach is somewhat different for the technology industry and may provide some Founders, Entrepreneurs, Investors or Stake holders with options that may not otherwise be possible through conventional avenues.
Our business model, coupled with the deep operational expertise of the executive team, allow us to consider partner companies or acquisitions that other firms may not. We do not have an abbreviated investment horizon or a high internal rate of return like many venture capital or private equity firms. Rather, we put the emphasis on long term growth by looking at product portfolio synergy and the revenue contribution of a specific technology over its full product lifecycle. In addition, because we are a group of operating executives with deep turn around expertise, we are willing to engage with organizations that might represent too high a risk profile for other parties.
Many of our technology partners have faced challenges to growth and believed passionately that there was a market for their technology, but lacked adequate resources, time or team to realize the potential.
Our Partners generally fit one or more of the following profiles:
- Companies that are under-performing and therefore require time, effort, and resources before value can be realized.
- Organizations that are performing well, but find it difficult to scale due to a limited product offering or access to financial resources.
- Software development firms with custom software that can be packaged into a commercial offering.
- Groups with free software that can be enhanced and commercialized.
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, or Investors who have simply decided that it is time to move on to other opportunities.
- A technology company that wants to divest certain technology assets.
If one of the aforementioned scenarios reflects your position, and you have a technology that is currently being utilized by IT professionals, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1.855.GOLIATH (855-465-4284)